Eco-Pine Wood Pellets
Fort Worth, TX
Shavings Alternative for Horse Stalls
100% pine wood shavings compressed into Eco-Pine Wood Pellets
- Eco-Pine Wood Pellets are less expensive
- Eco-Pine Wood Pellets produce less horse manure and bedding
- Eco-Pine Wood Pellets absorb more moisture than fresh sawdust or shavings.
- Eco-Pine Wood Pellets are dust-free
- Eco-Pine Wood Pellets are easy to store available in 40 lb waterproof
- Eco-Pine Wood Pellets can be delivered regularly to your barn for all stall needs (horse, goat, fowl, small animal)
- Less expensive when used regularly
- Reduces the need for weekly stripping of horse stalls because of the absorption rate
- Healthier for your horse
- Less dust
- Less chance of hoof problems from damp stalls
- Storage for sawdust and manure can be significantly down-sized
- Wood pellet initial moisture level is 10 times LESS than sawdust
- Use for small animal bedding guinea pigs, hamsters, gerbils, birds
- Regularly delivered to your barn
- Reduces transportation costs
- Water-proof bags are easy to stack and store
- Save labor costs for shavings
- Use in place of any shavings application Goats,
Hamsters, Guinea Pigs, Gerbil Cages,
Well pick up your plastic bags and pallets for recycling.
Call (817.793.0741) or email (email@example.com) for delivery to your barn or feed store.
Eco-Pine Wood Pellets are delivered in 40 lb bags 50 to a pallet.
Price - $6.50* per bag
Delivery included with a minimum order
Eco-Pine Wood Pellets are available by semi-truckload, pallet or individual bags, please call for pricing.
Please call or email to receive a sample.
Fort Worth, TX
*prices subject to change without notice
Website Designed and Maintained by Bogart